Miguel is a Marine Corps Veteran with a passion for photography and media. His main focus is to capture an image and video, so it is capable of telling a story. Using his camera and taking advantage of different angles and all the different types of shots, he creates a story from the ground up.
1. Old Glory is a short film that takes us on a journey of a United States Marine and what he does every morning to display the National colors and the Marine Corps Flag for all to see.
2. One Day is my Haiku about a Veteran that can see that one day he will finish his long journey that ends with graduation from ArtU.
3. Tips and Tricks Episode 1 is a short tutorial on how to take pictures at the home of a young boy that looks like he is trapped under the ice.
4. Tips and Tricks Episode 2 is a short tutorial on how you can use items around the house to take some dramatic pictures while you are home.
5. Tips and Tricks Episode 3 is a short tutorial on how to use steel wool, whisk, and cable to take some amazing long exposure pictures at night.